Glitter Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Hi all, long time no see, if you remember me lol.

Ok so i have bought some glitter acrylic powder, Ive tried this out on one of my clients, but the problem I have is when I come to blend the acrylic it is removing the glitter, and leaving a chalky finish ?

Can you explain to me how I use this glitter stuff, its so annoying, ive even tried doing 1 layer of clear acrylic, then glitter then clear again and its still doing it ? help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cry:

Oh and Im using Naio products.

Yeah maybe crap but I get along fine usually :rolleyes:

i do this on my own
i always go over the glitter with clear acrylic, file and buff then finish with clear gel to bring the shine back up x hths

I use young nails glitters as they are fabaroonie :green:
I mix them 2 parts clear to one part glitter then i add a layer of clear over that so that the clear is encapsulated and not filed into. They also do coloured & metallic core powders that dont need mixing!!!:green:
Also i finally coat the finished nail with a product called finish it is a top coat sealer that does not have to be wiped after uv this brings the glitter out amazing:green:xxx
Hope this helps Have Fun Joxx:hug:

I use young nails glitters as they are fabaroonie :green:
I mix them 2 parts clear to one part glitter then i add a layer of clear over that so that the clear is encapsulated and not filed into. They also do coloured & metallic core powders that dont need mixing!!!:green:
Also i finally coat the finished nail with a product called finish it is a top coat sealer that does not have to be wiped after uv this brings the glitter out amazing:green:xxx
Hope this helps Have Fun Joxx:hug:

I also use and do the same a blackjack :hug: but I use 3 parts clear to 1 part glitter to stop it moving about so much.

Some times it is just down to getting the correct ratio for you

Good luck

Thanks all ill try doing this and let you know how I get on :green:

Latest posts

Back