Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystarrstarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I thought I'd start a thread all about glitter :) I love it!! So feel free to upload pics of your glittery nails or chat about the best glitters out there! Any thing you can think of to do with glitter!!!! X

I shall start it off by asking has anyone found a really good black glitter that stays glittery once you mix it with gel? X

Hi

I'm addicted to glitter lol

When I use black it's mixed 3 black 1 holo and 1 silver, gives me bling for l&p

Last edited:
Hi

I'm addicted to glitter lol

When I use black it's mixed 3 black 1 holo and 1 silver, gives me bling for l&p

Me too lol I just don't feel right unless I've added a sprinkle to my nails haha!

Thank you I will give that a go hopefully it will bling in my gel! now the winter is setting in I know people are going to be going for the darker ones x

I'm terrible for glitter and even if I'm wearing gellux underneath it will be glitter l&p :)

These are mine I did today, I rebalanced and changed the tips from light blue glitter to dark blue glitter mix l&p

Wherein Essex as you, my mums in Corringham.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350326876.351328.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350326876.351328.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 4,982
Oh my god I'm a glitter addict too. Love the stuff!! Just got some Nubar Nail Jewels glitter & it's fab!! x

ahh I've been meaning to get some of the Nubar nail jewels glitter after reading about it on another thread, got any pics of it Jojo?

Yes my names Helen and I'm a glitter addict! Bought this yesterday at pro beauty! Over shellac pretty poison

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350328243.736707.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350328243.736707.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5,403
Yes my names Helen and I'm a glitter addict! Bought this yesterday at pro beauty! Over shellac pretty poison

Wow love that glitter!!

I adore glitter, I find the ones from sweet squared amazing!! I'm in love with squares at the mo xx

Wow what glitter have you used here?? Stunning!!

I am a glitter addict and proud of it!
I have 100+ in my collection and I still add to it all the time!

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Wow what glitter have you used here?? Stunning!!

I bought it from the NSI stand its called sparkling glitter that particular one is mermaid. It has fine glitter, slightly bigger round glitter in a couple of shades and fine strands its lush. I bought three pots but wish I'd bought more colours now. It's even nicer in the flesh!

I love this glitter. Very nice.

I love glitter!!'
My clients just fuel the obsession & one is always buying sparkles for me "because they are soooooo pretty"

Love the NSI glitters! This is aqua I'm sure :) loving Stilletos too :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350335267.112060.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350335267.112060.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 4,870
I'm terrible for glitter and even if I'm wearing gellux underneath it will be glitter l&p :)

These are mine I did today, I rebalanced and changed the tips from light blue glitter to dark blue glitter mix l&p

Wherein Essex as you, my mums in Corringham.

I'm just down the road from corringham :)

Welcome Helen lol, I love that glitter in your pic! X

I am a glitter addict and proud of it!
I have 100+ in my collection and I still add to it all the time!

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I have serious issues lol as soon as I find a glitter I really like I have to buy it in every single colour!! It becomes like my life's mission lol x

I just love it when a client chooses a glitter :))))

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350336082.995314.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350336082.995314.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,844
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back