Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried the new Magpie Glitter? They look amazing and reasonably priced!

Has anyone tried the new Magpie Glitter? They look amazing and reasonably priced!

I have 11 of the magpie glitters! They r amazing and reasonable. Only problem I had is because I bought two that r almost exactly like two lecente ones that I already have but that's my own fault! I do love them tho. Fab quality. Ultra fine particles. A dream to apply

My magpie glitters came today 😍😍

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1426862169814.jpg
    1426862169814.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 176
Hi, can any one point me in the right direction?
I am looking for cosmetic grade pale pink holographic and turquoise/peacock blue holographic glitters.
Lecente do not have the colours I am looking for? The new CND additives do have one of the colours, but I don't want to buy the whole set again for the sake of one pot.
I have looked on eBay, but couldn't find what I was looking for.
I have seen another cosmetic brand on here somewhere, but I can't find it???

Nail Gaga have a beautiful turquoise glitter in their micro glitters or shimmer micro glitters, I can't remember which. Not sure if they do a pale pink one. The pictures of the pots on the website really don't do them justice. I bought mine from their stand at Pro Beauty a few years ago and now they're the first stand I hunt out - have to keep topping them up as they're so popular with my clients.

My birthday nails ready for Sunday:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

This week it's all been about Artiglio. My Magpie Glitters arrived earlier this week and will hopefully get the time to swatch this weekend.

Steph xx

Where would I purchase magpie glitters google is giving me the run around and sending me to.us sites?? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where would I purchase magpie glitters google is giving me the run around and sending me to.us sites?? Xxx

It's magpiebeauty.co.uk xx

Hi :) does anyone have a preferred size or density of holographic glitter to buy for use with shellac?

Please excuse my ignorance as i'm a newly qualified technician in Acrylic and Gel (even though I find gel slightly more difficult) and I'm finding the whole experience of products a little overwhelming....the glitter applied in the pictures on this thread look amazing, are they pre-mixed with polymer or do you mix them into hard builder gel? Any pointers are appreciated 😊

Shellac "Blackpool " with silver Ombré glitter effect....please excuse the growth they've been on 16 days, new set Saturday lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 83899

I used this chunky Glitter from Glittery arty nails called Bollywood with CND red baroness

I've just bought a set of 10, was having difficulty deciding which ones to choose. So happy with them, the colours are amazing. Will be placing another order soon. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481559288.125383.jpg

A before and after

Latest posts

Back