Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi were abouts did you get the nail display from? i've been looking for one like this that isnt completely see through. x

I picked them up from Pro Beauty on Sunday, but they were from the Hollywood Nails stand and they sell them online. I prefer the look of the clear ones but find these much easier to work with :)

purple glitter acrylic.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1361700698625.jpg
    PicsArt_1361700698625.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 402
My hands. I can't do flowers with my left hand lol.
estherorangepurplenails_zps0b494b1f.jpg

One of the new shellac colors with the springtime additives WOWZERS!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Jenski I like your nails and the picture! Can I ask, how did you do that little flashes/glimmers (don't know how to call them:p ) in the picture?

Jenski I like your nails and the picture! Can I ask, how did you do that little flashes/glimmers (don't know how to call them:p ) in the picture?
Thanks Esther, i use an app call kirakira cam, it has been mentioned on here before hth's

ugy9ymu5.jpg

Practicing with some new glitters!

Had a play with my new hoard of glitters :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362418064.621208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362418064.621208.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 407
Wow what glitter have you used here?? Stunning!!

wow thats so nice totally new to nails completed my training last week sodo u just put it over the shellacs once its set is it just a polish?

wow thats so nice totally new to nails completed my training last week sodo u just put it over the shellacs once its set is it just a polish?

Did you want to know how to do rockstars hun or something else? Can't see which post you've quoted x

Playing with glitter :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 372
My red rockstar toes :0)

Attachments

• rsnails.jpg
    rsnails.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 345
Lol I call my 100+ glitters "The Hoard"

Lol - that was just a small selection - I ran out of colour wheels! I LOVE glitter! Can never have too much sparkle! x

I've just ordered some new glitter bright ones for the summer, can't wait until they arrive!! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Here are some rockstar toes I did took a while but love them!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924453.555092.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362924453.555092.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 313

Latest posts

Back