Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did these on my mom tonight! Took two hours but I'm in love with them!! :Love:

Those are really FAB, but i think i could only manage my ring finger. It'd take me half a day to do all 10!

A day late i'm afraid :(

62753_126567994194189_41507614_n.jpg

One of my new glitters:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363633343.649356.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363633343.649356.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 323
Oh love that one hun. Which one is it? xx

It's lush. One I bought off eBay hun. She's got some lovely colours. Think I'll def buy more from her. She's got a lovely aqua one xxx

These are really pretty. Can I ask where they're from please? X

They were neons from ebay. I just searched fine neon glitter and they came up the blue and orange aren't very sparkly though but the others are really bright and glittery x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Last edited:
This is my collection of glitters made up of Irresistibles and CND. I much prefer the consistency of the Irresistables as they are much finer so completely cover the surface.

picture.php

Loving your labelmaker - please spill details! x

My mums nails last night using my new glitter - Pharaohs Gold. It was SO easy to photograph the sparkle!! Excuse the messy application, we did them late last night.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363685472.137000.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363685490.905679.jpg

My mums nails last night using my new glitter - Pharaohs Gold. It was SO easy to photograph the sparkle!! Excuse the messy application, we did them late last night.

View attachment 30692View attachment 30693

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous. I don't normally like golds but its fab. I need it, where is it from if you don't mind sharing Xxx

Cnd tutti frutti and purple purple with glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363729631.838332.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363729631.838332.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 270
Who makes Pharohs Gold, they are stunning.x

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous. I don't normally like golds but its fab. I need it, where is it from if you don't mind sharing Xxx

Thanks guys!! I got it off eBay. This lady has AMAZING glitters!! I don't know how to share the link here for you, but the seller is called jaynek07 xx

Was the phoaroes gold easy to apply? Is it a finr glitter? Xx

Thanks guys!! I got it off eBay. This lady has AMAZING glitters!! I don't know how to share the link here for you, but the seller is called jaynek07 xx

Just came across her actually when searching for glitter. Love the scissors she has! Might get some for when I go my sister in laws Nails. She's a hair dresser :) x

Was the phoaroes gold easy to apply? Is it a finr glitter? Xx

It was easy to apply, but I had to apply 3 layers of top coat to make it smooth xx

Just came across her actually when searching for glitter. Love the scissors she has! Might get some for when I go my sister in laws Nails. She's a hair dresser :) x

Yeah she does, I was going to get them for the girls in work!! They're so cute xx

Yeah she does, I was going to get them for the girls in work!! They're so cute xx

I've ordered :) I'll let you know what they're like xxx

Latest posts

Back