Glitter & COlour Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Just a survey really..... What brands of glitters and colours are everyone using!? Which ones are good and which ones are not so good? :):lol::)

i use youngs nails colour and glitters i think they are very sharp ,dazzling and full on colours xx

where do you get hold of young nails glitters? is it possible to get them from anywhere but the official young nails website? bec uase i dont have a beauty number unfortunately so i cant get access to the website. I feel so unimportant lol:)

From your profile you use NSI - they have a huge range of colours and glitters.

Personally I use Nail Graphix glitters. If you search for Nail Graphix you can find other's views on this.

From your profile you use NSI - they have a huge range of colours and glitters.

Personally I use Nail Graphix glitters. If you search for Nail Graphix you can find other's views on this.
someone give me a pot of youngs nails and i fell in love with it,......i know you should not mix but i cannot afford to go buy more ....when i can afford and i am going to try nsi glitters and colours...xxx

where do you get hold of young nails glitters? is it possible to get them from anywhere but the official young nails website? bec uase i dont have a beauty number unfortunately so i cant get access to the website. I feel so unimportant lol:)

Try giving them a call on, 01253 789729 they are all really nice and I'm sure they will help you.

Nail Graphix for me every time. Go down a storm with clients. Due another order with fiona soon.
Im building a glorious collection :lol:

EZ flow glitters/colours win everytime for me.. the largest selection and you can buy a collection in a box of minis until you decide which"big " pots you want..not only do they do the bold colours but do a election of pink and clear acrylics with glitters shot thru themfor a full overlay if you so desire...

I use Nail Graphix as well :green:

i use nail graphix now as well lol! just made an order from them as i haven't used them before! Hope i like! lol! I use ezflow as well, but i find all the pretty stuff costs so much! LOL

I use ezflow and love them, they're very pretty. Tho today I mixed up one of my spangles glitter with my ezflow clear and it came out really nice, but yeah, normally ezflow

Jessie

ezflow for me too.... design powders is how i found ezflow...

4 boogie nights collections (glitters)....( the new time to shine coolection will be in the uk soon!!! :green:)
...... and 4 design sculpture collections (coloured acrylic) theres is now over 100 powders to choose from that can all be intermixed and custom blended if you want... it gives soooo many possibilities

Jess
xox

Ezflow glitters for me too, they are absolutely gorgeous and a dream to work with

Latest posts

Back