Glitter Fade Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach269

Reaction score
HI guys

Ive done these on myself not sure if there right would love some feed back and pointers on how to get them right they are done with gel
thanks all in advance :hug:

Attachments

• DSC01510.JPG
    DSC01510.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,363
  • DSC01531.JPG
    DSC01531.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 9,983
  • pic 56 website.jpg
    pic 56 website.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,320
They look lovely hun cant give you pointers but well done and boy are they presented brilliantly I love the photos so much:hug:

They look lovely hun cant give you pointers but well done and boy are they presented brilliantly I love the photos so much:hug:

thank you hun :hug:

They look lovely and the hpotos are great, really shows them to advantage:)

These Look Beautiful Hun Xx

These look pretty. Loving those colours together. :)

Beautiful work Rach ... well done :hug:

these look lovely hun ,
A million times better than the ones i did on myself last night , I only did one foot lol ,because they look horrible, gotta take em off again later and choose better colours,
the colours you have chosen work really well xxx

these look lovely hun ,
A million times better than the ones i did on myself last night , I only did one foot lol ,because they look horrible, gotta take em off again later and choose better colours,
the colours you have chosen work really well xxx

thanks hun I wasnt sure about the colours :lol: but im getting to like them do you know were i can get some glitter that is really bold colour iykwim ? :hug:

Very pretty. The colours look good together. We buy our glitters from Pronails Ltd - Nails, Nail Training Courses, Nail Art, Manicure & Pedicure they have a massive choice of glitters to mix with your gel or acrylic. They are less than a fiver a pot too and last forever!!

I have naked toenails at the moment so I am tempted to have a glitter fade after seeing yours!!

I have to say im not a fan of the colours!!!

The photos are fantastic though!!! :green:
Really lovely use of 'props'. im crap at that!!

Cant really say much else!!

Your glitterfade looks fab hun.:) If you want more glitters try young nails who have the best range ever and you will have kittens when you see the brochure.
I use base gel springle on my glitter, cure for 2 mins, wipe off and add gloss then cure again. if i need more gloss i then add finish....but judging from your pics you no the score babe :wink2:x
x x x jo.

Well done they look great if I lived near you I would be asking for a set too I can't do my own toes (to awkward)

love the photoshop how did you do that???

Well done they look great if I lived near you I would be asking for a set too I can't do my own toes (to awkward)

love the photoshop how did you do that???

thanks hun which part of the photo hun ? I got the shells and clear beads in a gift box from m&s and the program for the boarder in called dream light photo editor hth:hug:

Very pretty, well done xx

Latest posts

Back