Glitter for eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vaseline will not hold the glitter
if it 90 degress out the vaseline will run

I GOT YOUR BACK ON THIS ONE ~~WILD~~
ITS EYELINER AND IS THIS GLITTER YOU USE IS THE
FINE GLITTLER EYE DUST YES I HAVE IT TOO IT GOOD STUFF

vaseline will not hold the glitter
if it 90 degress out the vaseline will run

the UK doesnt reach 90 degrees easily! we are more likely to get 9 :p

heyyy! just my two pennies... Pop Beauty (available in selfridges and some branches of topshop) do a product called 'Sparkle Sauce' which you mix with glitter to create a kinda watery paste instead of a gel...bad news is its £10...and i can't find it on the website! and it makes glitter stay on really well!

apart from that Sallys do a 'Glitter Gel' which you mix with your glitters to make a paste, i found this to take AGES to dry and doesn't last as long as the 'sparkle sauce'...but its only 99p

hth xxx

Sadly we dont have a selfridges nor a Top Shop here to buy that sparkle sauce...:cry:..but on the other hand work in a Sally's store but never heard of Glitter Gel? must be the bigger branches that sell it...but thanks anyway x

I actually use vaseline every day as an eyeshadow base it never creases! you dont need a lot though or it will but its great..

I do what wild says. I am a huge MAC fan and to make the most of the coloured eyeshadows I apply eyeliner all over the lid first then apply my eyeshadow. It lasts all day too!

Also Benefit do something called she-laq you paint over your makeup (eyeshadows etc) and makes it water resistant. They are available on boots websites as well as their own. Its fab for brides too as there make up dosnt shift until they want it too.!

heres the link she laq : Benefit Cosmetics

Hope this helps you and next show your at track them down and protest at the front of their stand lol!!! Sure other geeks will join you for an hour lol!!

Kate x

Wild Is Say She Dont Put Eyeshadow On She Put Eyeliner
Then Glitter ~~it Glitter
I Get Wild Its Glittter Not Make~up

It Wet & Wild Glitter You Can Get It At Walgreens Cvs
Walmart Taret Eye Glitter

OK LET TRY THIS
wetnwildshimmer&glittermegasparkle looseconfetti
thats what she puts on her eyes

I'm sorry, I am struggling to understand what you are trying to tell us here....we are an international site, so maybe you are talking about something local to you?

Is it me? Are we meant to be seeing some links here maybe, or am i just being a bit of a dope?

ok it didnt work lets try this
go to wetnwild cosmetics the go to shimmer&glitter then mega sparkle and there it is loose glitter confetti

ok it didnt work lets try this
go to wetnwild cosmetics the go to shimmer&glitter then mega sparkle and there it is loose glitter confetti

I think you have misunderstood the thread. She has the glitters but got the wrong item to hold the glitter on to the eye.

Kate x

no its eyeliner

what wild is saying she use eyeliner then puts the glitter on top
of the eyeliner
people are say shadow ,wild uses glitter not shadows glitter glitter
i bet she uses revlon sugar sugar on lips and glitter drops on
lashes

I'm lost!!....:green::green:....unfortunately we don't have a Walmarts in Scotland....but I know what Wild meant by putting glitter on top of eyeliner...I was basically looking for the same liquid they used at the stand to adhere the glitter to my eyeshadow.......:).....I am gonna try what Wild suggested today though!

I'm lost!!....:green::green:....unfortunately we don't have a Walmarts in Scotland....but I know what Wild meant by putting glitter on top of eyeliner...I was basically looking for the same liquid they used at the stand to adhere the glitter to my eyeshadow.......:).....I am gonna try what Wild suggested today though!

i use eyeliner pencil not the liquid dont work
has to be eyeliner pencil

hi redbeauty would you like me to send to some glitter

Hey sweety i tried the glitter stuff we bought last night i just dipped a lipstick brush into the mascara tube she gave us and put a smear of that on my wrist (didn't want to upset my eyes anymore!) then popped the glitter on and it worked fine! I had a lovely green stripe the whole night it didn't come off!

Try the tube again with a thin brush i'm sure it is the same but the different applicator is throwing you! x

P.s I WISH there was a walmart in Scotland i love that store you can buy EVERYTHING!

In A Mascara Tube NoW You Got Me
What I Buy Is In A Round Pod And The Glitter Is Dry Not Wet

Hey sweety i tried the glitter stuff we bought last night i just dipped a lipstick brush into the mascara tube she gave us and put a smear of that on my wrist (didn't want to upset my eyes anymore!) then popped the glitter on and it worked fine! I had a lovely green stripe the whole night it didn't come off!

Try the tube again with a thin brush i'm sure it is the same but the different applicator is throwing you! x

P.s I WISH there was a walmart in Scotland i love that store you can buy EVERYTHING!

Hi huni....the bit that has annoyed is the fact she said she would throw in the 'special adhesive' for free with the glitter...she didnt say it was a free 'clear mascara'!!!...:mad:...I haven't tried it with the mascara yet...tried out Wild's idea but I used wet eyeliner...didn't work....:green:...x

Hi huni....the bit that has annoyed is the fact she said she would throw in the 'special adhesive' for free with the glitter...she didnt say it was a free 'clear mascara'!!!...:mad:...I haven't tried it with the mascara yet...tried out Wild's idea but I used wet eyeliner...didn't work....:green:...x

heya love, its a right pain isnt it!! from a fellow sally girl...next time you are in work pop this SKU on your order 388609...Sally girl Glitter Glue... might take u a few orders to get it but when you do its another product worth a try, and also there is a range of glitters that we do that go with the glue...i'm surprised you don't have them are they not in your beauty order guide book? xx

heya love, its a right pain isnt it!! from a fellow sally girl...next time you are in work pop this SKU on your order 388609...Sally girl Glitter Glue... might take u a few orders to get it but when you do its another product worth a try, and also there is a range of glitters that we do that go with the glue...i'm surprised you don't have them are they not in your beauty order guide book? xx

Hi I didn't even know sally's had a order guide book :eek: I only ever get sent a flyer how do you get a beauty guide book ?

Wild I love the pencil eyeliner glitter its fab and works really well,

Wild is a whizz at putting on glitter lol x she Knows everything about all kinds of glitter,
she just loves glitter she is the glitter Queen of Walgreen's :hug:
you go sparkle Wild :hug: xx minky

Ps any glitter pictures Wild ?

Latest posts

Back