Glitter tattoos on boys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
I am throwing a huge birthday party for my little boys 1st birthday (i know i have gone over the top but i don't care :)) i am having face painting and was wondering if i should have glitter tattoos done on the kids. I know they will be perfect for the girls but it will mostly be boys and i am not sure they will go for it, what do you all think? X

I don't think it matters at that age I'd do it , their only young go for it and I hope he has a great day Xx

I do loads of glitter tattoos on boys, you can get batman, ben10, superman, dinosaurs, spiders.... there are so many designs to choose from i'm sure they will love it :)

In my experience the boys love them more than the girls, loads of designs for boys too, have a look on armkandy, its not often boys get to wear glitter :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I am throwing a huge birthday party for my little boys 1st birthday (i know i have gone over the top but i don't care :)) i am having face painting and was wondering if i should have glitter tattoos done on the kids. I know they will be perfect for the girls but it will mostly be boys and i am not sure they will go for it, what do you all think? X

Face painting is fab but I think tattoos looks awful on little ones... Espesh when they all start to come off! X

Thanks for your replys girls its been a big help! Think i will do them then :) does anyone know how long they take to wear off or how you can remove them ? x

Thanks for your replys girls its been a big help! Think i will do them then :) does anyone know how long they take to wear off or how you can remove them ? x

Hi they will last a fue days but lots of factors, where it is on the body, how much contract with water and clothing, skin type and picking, when you want them off anything oily or alcohol based will remove them, baby oil, surgical spirit, nail polish remover etc :-D

Hi they will last a fue days but lots of factors, where it is on the body, how much contract with water and clothing, skin type and picking, when you want them off anything oily or alcohol based will remove them, baby oil, surgical spirit, nail polish remover etc :-D

Ok thanks :)

Latest posts

Back