Glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm wondering what would be the right method for glitter tips? Would I blend the tip in the similar way to other tips or just a slight buff ? Or would you not buff at all? Still obviously sticking to the three zones would you do all them clear or pink in zone three with the free end and apex being clear? I have some lovely glitter tips in and would love to do them right :)
Thank you!

Hi. I never buff glitter tips. Obviously file the natural nail etc but leave the tips alone. I never blend glitter tips and they last just as long. Never had any lifting etc. i do use the clear acrylic/gel on the tips and sheer pink on natural nail. However when i do my own im lazy and use pink all over and still looks good xxx

Hi. I never buff glitter tips. Obviously file the natural nail etc but leave the tips alone. I never blend glitter tips and they last just as long. Never had any lifting etc. i do use the clear acrylic/gel on the tips and sheer pink on natural nail. However when i do my own im lazy and use pink all over and still looks good xxx

Hi lovely! 😃 thanks for that! I had watched some videos and some had given it a slight buff but I was worried that it wasn't look as best and crisp a line. Obviously the point of them is to show off a bit more. I'll not buff them then and then do two zones of clear and pink on the natural nail like you said. Thanks very much for replying defiantly helps to know what I'm doing :D

No probs :) i was like you on my first of glitter tips ☺️ very confusing xx

No probs :) i was like you on my first of glitter tips ☺️ very confusing xx

It defiantly is! We never got taught glitter tips so I was confused over what to do and in some videos I've seen they buff it a little then apply clear all over so I thought I'd ask in here just so I know ^_^

😊 thats why i love this place lol. But i never even touch the glitter tip, my client has had hers on for 5 weeks now and is coming for an infill tuesday. She is very happy xx

Aw that's brilliant! Defiantly going to get going on my glitter tips and see how I get on. Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back