glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, yes!!! Please keep us posted Mrs Geek. I'm doing my Creative Foundation in July and will be first in the que for Creative glitter - well, actaully with this lot I'd probably have a fight to be first in the que, but I'd be there somewhere!!! :D :D :D

Kx

... doing workshops and Di and Amanda are organising this as I type - will fill you in when we have a cool name and a complete agenda!! ;)

Sam
... doing workshops and Di and Amanda are organising this as I type - will fill you in when we have a cool name and a complete agenda!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm a cool name......................
what about......................
Art Creative
or Theme Cre-art-tiv
or Artistique
Just a thought lol

Love Ruth xxxx

Oo like 'Artistique'!!! very much!!! :D

Kx

Wow I love all of these ideas for glitter acrylic tips, but I have never done any of this before..

I have just looked on the Nail graphix website and they have some fab looking glitter and bright colours. Do you have to mix these with clear or white powders?? If so how much do you mix in??

NSI do some glitters also that they say you can mix with powders, has anyone used these before???

I want to get playing and try them out on my own nails..
)

Hi Stephanie
Each pot comes with a label on it & you fill with your favourite clear or pink powder (I prefer clear) to the top of the label & shake (with the lid back on thank you!). There is a varying amount of glitter, etc in each pot for different effects.

Best wishes
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back