Glitter UV Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Anyone ever used them? If so experiences, colour preferences etc. Im thinking of playing safe and just getting the silver to start. Also are they just an overlay gel as in the coloured gels, can you do nail art with them, buff them etc.....

theres a few threads on this. I just use clear and loose glitter that way i have a wider range less money

Thanks, I just wondered if they were long lasting etc as a few of my clients here are cleaners or bar owners where nail art/polish chips quickly.

I have been mixing lose glitter with my gels aswell and stored them in small containers.
you best always encase the glitter gel with a clear gel since you can have the risk to afterwards file of parts of the glitter design "if you need to shape the nail" that you previously did and that would kind of suck.:rolleyes:
They remain on the nail until the next rebalance and cant chip off.
Glitters always look cool on any nail :green:

I would deff mix you own. Some glitter gels that you can buy pre mixed just arnt glittery enough!! I have about 40 diff colours and just mix it per client in a small glass bowl.

Latest posts

Back