Glitter wine glasses!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my podge from amazon too😀 and I use the same brand of glitter I use for nails!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I bought modge podge from amazon was only about £6 I think. These are mine for my wedding centre pieces :) xxx View attachment 58075

How fantastic.

I'm thinking about when I give wine as a gift and how much more special the bottle would look like this.

I've had a quick look on Amazon......how many items, and which, did you use? You mention £6...... what would this amount do? Sorry about the qs - just a bit inspired!

I got my podge from amazon too😀 and I use the same brand of glitter I use for nails!

Would you be able to give me a link to it? Having a hard time finding it haha :( they all seem to be american x

Oh no that is amazon haha I think I'm getting tired!! 😂

Oh no that is amazon haha I think I'm getting tired!! 😂

Haha time for bed! 😋 that has £6 p&p on it though :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393968218.730747.jpg

My mums been makin these for a while now i sell them in the shop and use them as a window display everyone stop to have a little look 😍

View attachment 58152

My mums been makin these for a while now i sell them in the shop and use them as a window display everyone stop to have a little look 😍

They are beautiful 😍😍 i do love pink! Iv heard you can use mod podge or martha stewart decoupage sealer. If you dont mind me asking what does your mum use? Just cant decide what is better to use haha x

I was playing the other night and made this...

1393970017521.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have these but afraid I'm not as crafty as you guys as I bought mine!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393970039.276586.jpg

They are beautiful 😍😍 i do love pink! Iv heard you can use mod podge or martha stewart decoupage sealer. If you dont mind me asking what does your mum use? Just cant decide what is better to use haha x

I no she uses mod podge but she also uses a sealant on the glasses so that they are washable il ask her tomoro and see what she uses

I no she uses mod podge but she also uses a sealant on the glasses so that they are washable il ask her tomoro and see what she uses

Ahh thankyou! Ill order the mod podge anyway from amazon and if you can let me know that would be great, thanks ☺️

How fantastic.

I'm thinking about when I give wine as a gift and how much more special the bottle would look like this.

I've had a quick look on Amazon......how many items, and which, did you use? You mention £6...... what would this amount do? Sorry about the qs - just a bit inspired!

No problem! You do get a lot in the tub, we only used one tub to do 7 tables of centre pieces being one bottle and two glasses on each table :) x

Ahh thankyou! Ill order the mod podge anyway from amazon and if you can let me know that would be great, thanks ☺️

It a spray hun that is call shine and seal?? She got if at a craft fair tho so not sure wer u would get it here the latest ones from today thinImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146253.289462.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394146260.052047.jpg

Hello everyone :) I decided Saturday I'm making my own as I was going to buy 4 glasses and a bottle and it came to £80!! So I thought I'll give it ago I brought mod podge gloss and glitters did one glass and I'm addicted and have attacked every wine glass in my cupboard haha :/. But I sealed mine with mod podge but I think I want a new sealer so I know it's washable so what do you guys use to seal? I love them and think there all beautiful :) defo going to be a new hobby of mine :) xx

Hey guys I've just ordered stuff to try this out I've ordered a mod podge glue that is a sealant aswell has anybody used this? Is it any good?xxx

I love this idea ..

But not been the crafty sort, I don't even know where too start!

How do you do this? Do you mix the mod podge with glitter then paint on the glass?

Latest posts

Back