Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didi

Reaction score
Hi

Can somebody tell me where i can get glitter for to mix in with my powders????? - really silly question but can u use glitter you can by from a normal shop???? :oops:

Just ordered the Metro powders and was told all these already have glitter in but to mix the "ruby slippers" i need red glitter!

Also when i asked about the metro colours they said about Twilight and Glimmer - I have these already are they meto colours??

Help yet again very confused

Di

Hi Did,
Right first Twilight and Glimmer are from the Moasic collection, yes Metros have small tiny minute glitter particles in them..........
To get the ruby-purple-any kind of slipper glitter lol.......... you will need glitter dust............ the best place is the OSNS Leeds............
You can get glitter from other wholesalers, but look carefully some contain larger glitter particles, the larger the harder it will be to create those nice smile lines....but not impossible I have to add ...........
hope this helps
love Ruth xxx

ok i'm feeling like i'm really missing out here. Not using the mosiac powders i too have glimmer and twighlight which i use loads and love.
so i'm gonna get me some mosiac tommorrow do creative sell the glitter as well.

sorry everybody what does slippers mean is that the shape of the nail i'm sorry for not understanding.

sorry how thick am i, i mean i'm gonna get some metro powders. please forgive me.

cha'nails said:
sorry everybody what does slippers mean is that the shape of the nail i'm sorry for not understanding.

Nooo noo noo the slippers - Ruby Red Slippers - refers to the COLOUR of the glittery red l&p mix!!! They look like Dorothy's ruby red slippers from The Wizard Of Oz ;)

xxlaylaxx

Its in the shape too, with the red glitter on the free edge like a french but shaped in stilletto, they look like slippers

thanks for clearing that up for me. one day i'm gonna know lots so i will be able to answer other peoples post. then again maybe not he! he!

thanks janice x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back