glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charly

Reaction score
hi again, i asked yesterday about ruby slippers, thanks for the pointers, but i 'd like to know about adding glitter to my acrylics, how and where do you get the glitter from is it a special type? i have all the other bits from creative as that is what i use but am just starting to learn more than the basic french. thank you.:confused:

hiya have you tried the glimmer or the twilight glitters from creatives they're really nice also the metro glitters are really cool if you want something a bit funkier! hope this helps x

Hi Charly

I don't know whether you were just looking for an answer re Creative glitters :confused: so sorry if this is no help to you :o but I know that Backscratchers do a selection of beautiful glitter powders to go with their Extreme (acrylic) Powder Dip method.

PM me if you'd like more details chick :biggrin: .

G. xx

i use the glitter from the star nails spangles range- about £1 a pot, and i mix 1 part glitter to 4 parts clear acrylic for a solid glitter effect and 1 part glitter to up to 10 parts acrylic if a more subtle effect is required. its very easy to use , you will love it. :D

thank you, i just used the search bit and it help alot. big thank you for getting back to me i do tend to struggle a bit sometimes. lol.:lol:

I think Ezflow Boogy Nights Walk of Fame Collection are the best giltters

charly said:
hi again, i asked yesterday about ruby slippers, thanks for the pointers, but i 'd like to know about adding glitter to my acrylics, how and where do you get the glitter from is it a special type? i have all the other bits from creative as that is what i use but am just starting to learn more than the basic french. thank you.:confused:
hi
creative sell the glitters ..for some reason they are not listed in the catalogue ...butif you give them a ring they will tell you about them...if my memory serves me right they are under £2.00 each ...you can also use a micro fine glitter from any craft shop ...i got a huge selection from ebay for £10.00:cool:
hope this helps
debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back