Glitterbells or CJP?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone . Taking this opportunity to get stuck into L&P again. Those of you that have tried either one of those systems can you give me your opinions on them please please ?

Hi Everyone . Taking this opportunity to get stuck into L&P again. Those of you that have tried either one of those systems can you give me your opinions on them please please ?

@ciderella71 is a huge fan of CJP, so perhaps send her a PM.

I’ve never used glitterbells but I really love CJPs l&p. It was a little tricky to get the ratio right to begin with (I think that goes for most systems though) but compared to the other systems I’d used in the past CJP is fab and it files like a dream!

hiya ive used both, I love them both equally to be honest but ive chosen glitterbels as my brand due to a few reasons. I feel its better value for money. the size of the pots are much bigger for only a few pence more. they are aesthetically pleasing I prefer the design of the glitterbels packaging, speedy delivery with glitterbels. but adhesion is great with both brands to be honest. id order a traial pack of both and see which you get on with better xxx

Latest posts

Back