Glitterbels courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnightdoe

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m looking into training to become a mobile nail technician eventually and was after abit of advice. I did some training in about 2011 at the Carlton Institute of beauty (I’ve seen they went into liquidation a while back now) I did gel enhancements, manicure and pedicure and nail art. I fell pregnant pretty much straight after and never got around to completing my NVQ level 2 in nail services with them. I work full time at the minute so ideally am looking for a course where I can fit it around my job and saw the Glitterbels gel polish and acrylic fast track online course which said it’s ABT acredited. Would this be enough to obtain insurance from ABT upon completion or would I be better looking into an academy or college course to retrain?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated 😊

If you put 'glitterbels' in the search facility there are quire a few posts about them, those who use their products seem to like them but I'm not sure there have been many course reviews

Thank you, yeah I found reviews for their products but not much on their courses. I’ll have another look in case I’ve missed any posts though.

Thank you, yeah I found reviews for their products but not much on their courses. I’ll have another look in case I’ve missed any posts though.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention having been on any of their courses, that said I think their education program is fairly new (and 2 years of lockdown haven't helped)

Could you learn to drive a car online? You know, the requirement are similar to becoming a Nail Tech. On one hand you have to develop your hand / eye coordination to control the "tool" and on the other you need to have enough knowledge to keep yourself and others safe.

There is no substitute in my opinion for classroom time where a good Educator will correct your faults immediately.

Perhaps for gel polish, online is enough but sculpting requires a lot more time and practice, which is why so few do it well - yet it is something that can help a NT stand out in her area.

Education is the basis of the career and is ultimately, one of the factors that can determine success. This is a very competitive industry, so doing higher quality work than your local competitors will help to earn a reputation.

If you put 'glitterbels' in the search facility there are quire a few posts about them, those who use their products seem to like them but I'm not sure there have been many course reviews
I did just their gel polish course and it was excellent, great teacher, great value, came with a pretty comprehensive kit and the Newman nail knowledge diploma thrown in

My daughter has just done a Glitterbels course with Kelly Shenton in Plymouth. She was excellent and provided my daughter with some great tips. Would highly recommend. and the products are great too.

My daughter has just done a Glitterbels course with Kelly Shenton in Plymouth. She was excellent and provided my daughter with some great tips. Would highly recommend. and the products are great too.
Omg, I’m doing the course with Kelly tomorrow! I’m so excited 😍😍

You’ll love it, she’s great and really lovely.

Hi,

I’m looking into training to become a mobile nail technician eventually and was after abit of advice. I did some training in about 2011 at the Carlton Institute of beauty (I’ve seen they went into liquidation a while back now) I did gel enhancements, manicure and pedicure and nail art. I fell pregnant pretty much straight after and never got around to completing my NVQ level 2 in nail services with them. I work full time at the minute so ideally am looking for a course where I can fit it around my job and saw the Glitterbels gel polish and acrylic fast track online course which said it’s ABT acredited. Would this be enough to obtain insurance from ABT upon completion or would I be better looking into an academy or college course to retrain?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated 😊
My daughter has recently completed the fast track beginners and has loved it, you can do it in person rather than online, she’s now booked in for their EFile training and following that up with one of the builder gel programs.

Latest posts

Back