SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi, has anyone tried glitterbels? is it a professional good brand?
ive looked at ink London and kiara sky too, but unsure which system to use?

ill be doing acrylic, gel polish and gel extensions

hi, has anyone tried glitterbels? is it a professional good brand?
ive looked at ink London and kiara sky too, but unsure which system to use?

ill be doing acrylic, gel polish and gel extensions

I can only speak for the acrylic powders as I don’t use their other systems at the moment!

I do really like their acrylic powders. The choice is phenomenal and I find the product easy to work with, though I did train with them so I’m not sure if this affects anything! Some colours can appear a bit marbled, the lighter colours in particular, but it’s not a huge issue and can be easily corrected. I also think their prices are very reasonable.

They do have a Facebook page with lots of responsive moderators and members, which I think is a real help sometimes.

I did use INK London’s gel polishes and although they’re good, I’ve never been as impressed as others seem to be!

Hope this helps 🥰

I can only speak for the acrylic powders as I don’t use their other systems at the moment!

I do really like their acrylic powders. The choice is phenomenal and I find the product easy to work with, though I did train with them so I’m not sure if this affects anything! Some colours can appear a bit marbled, the lighter colours in particular, but it’s not a huge issue and can be easily corrected. I also think their prices are very reasonable.

They do have a Facebook page with lots of responsive moderators and members, which I think is a real help sometimes.

I did use INK London’s gel polishes and although they’re good, I’ve never been as impressed as others seem to be!

Hope this helps 🥰

ah thankyou!, how do you correct the colours from marbling?, I do like the look of their colour range.
I do currently have INK London lilac but wasn't sure of their acrylics. I don't like how they dont show the colours properly on the website. x

ah thankyou!, how do you correct the colours from marbling?, I do like the look of their colour range.
I do currently have INK London lilac but wasn't sure of their acrylics. I don't like how they dont show the colours properly on the website. x

Sorry I’ve only just seen this!!

So I don’t really know the proper technique for correcting the marbling but I just sort of move it about until the colour distributes evenly. I’m not sure if that helps at all! 😂

No, I get the feeling INK are behind other brands in terms of development. But that’s just personal!

I am trialling CJP gel polish at the moment because I’ve heard amazing things about them, and I’m thinking about trying the acrylic too so I’ll update you if I do 🥰

Latest posts

Back