SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph_beauty

Reaction score
Hello,
I have just started acrylics using NSI nail brand. I have recently been looking into nails and a lot of younger girls like to have coloured acrylics and glittered acrylics. I know that NSI is a good nail brand and can be trusted as to why I chose it however they have very little colours to choose from and no glittered acrylics. Would anybody be able to suggest a brand in the U.K. that supplies glitter acrylic that can be trusted? I don’t want to use no cheap stuff that can damage my clients nails/skin.
Thank you.

You can also use loose glitter with clear powder to either just dip your brush into the glitter to apply it, or mix your own glitter and clear powder mix, that way you can use the NSI products you already have without having to purchase any additional L&P range.

Also the NSI Simplicite dip powders can be used as traditional design acrylics with their monomer.

Hello,
I have just started acrylics using NSI nail brand. I have recently been looking into nails and a lot of younger girls like to have coloured acrylics and glittered acrylics. I know that NSI is a good nail brand and can be trusted as to why I chose it however they have very little colours to choose from and no glittered acrylics. Would anybody be able to suggest a brand in the U.K. that supplies glitter acrylic that can be trusted? I don’t want to use no cheap stuff that can damage my clients nails/skin.
Thank you.
Great question so i use Mia secret acrylic powders I get off eBay and I use the clear acrylic in a separate container and I add a decent amount of glitter into it and shake or mix that up and there u have glitter acrylic ❤️I really don’t know about colored acrylic but I heard u can use chalk but I haven’t tried this yet

Latest posts

Back