Glitters Bargain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodiecoxap

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I got a bargain from lakeland!
20 pots of 2g glitter for £9quid including p+p
They are really nice, fine, loads of colours ranging from silver to pink, red to brown and black.
I'm really pleased! Cant wait to try them out!! :)

You will love them I have 2 boxes of them!!

:lol:

Hi,

I am looking for some glitters for xmas, I have a couple but want to have more for my clients.

When you say lakeland, do they have a web site as I haven't heard of them:o.

Thanks Nicky

Hi again girls,
You will have to tell me what they are like on the nails?

Thanks
Nicky

Yea its Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware they do loads of kitchen stuff but they also do a crafty bit. And I got a free roll of kitchen foil with my order.... what I'm going to do with that I really don't know.... Maybe tin foil nails? :)

I think they are great, colours are lovely, just mix with clear acrylic and you are ready to go!!
I love them!

Thanks for the tip I picked these up today :)

Can you use them in gel as well as l&p ?

Thanks

i would have thought so, they are really fine and gel glitter doesn't differ from the glitter used in l+p! x

I don't know anything about those glitters.

But, I have found with gel, it's more forgiving and doesn't care what type of glitter you use.
Whereas, with L&P, I think the monomer might cause some cheaper ones to have colours run? I only experimented once with the L&P (as I don't really do it) and that's what happened.

hth's

These ones are good - not too cheap and the colours don't bleed with the l&p!!
I don't know about gel but I can't see a problem

Latest posts

Back