Glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMellons

Reaction score
I'm soon to be starting up my nail kit and I'm bowled over by all of the lovely glitters that are available on Magpie. What colours should I start with? I'm thinking gold, silver and rose gold?

I get mine from glitter express I once asked the lady in the factory shop if they supply magpie she basically said she wasn't allowed to say but I got the impression they do.

Interesting, thanks I'll check them out

I get mine from glitter express I once asked the lady in the factory shop if they supply magpie she basically said she wasn't allowed to say but I got the impression they do.

I use GlitterArty, great colours and prices, with super fast delivery. In the beginning I'd stick to anything holographic, you get more colour bang for your buck. Gold, Silver and white are your must haves for the upcoming Christmas period, and absolutely definitely need a red!

I second glittertarty I've bought tons from there. Lovely glitters, loads of choice and very good prices x

Fab, thanks ladies!

Diamond Glitters and The Glitter Fairy are amazing too! Oh and Glitter Planet!

Latest posts

Back