glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preeti

Reaction score
hey every one,

i bought a multi colour and lridescent opale glitter from michales. just wanted to ask if i can use this glitter on nails....its non toxic and its same as we buy from the nail stores its same as alpha jewels from lechat..its so cheap i got 4 oz for 4 dollars ...you can use it for long time..lol...:lol:

thanks in advance.:)

Hi to another Canadian!!! YES you can use the glitters from Michaels. I use it all the time. Some of the glitters are exactly the same as the Young Nails glitters but way cheaper!!! Just make sure they are not premixed with glue!!

It's just a matter of trial and error with glitter i think, Some you can get where the actual colour comes off the glitter and runs into the acrylic and makes it look yucky!

It's just a matter of trial and error with glitter i think, Some you can get where the actual colour comes off the glitter and runs into the acrylic and makes it look yucky!

I accidentally found a way around this. I was mixing my glitter with clear (and I knew it would run as I tested it with monomer but I had to have that color) and I went to grab more to add to it. Instead of grabbing the clear, I grabbed my white powder. My ratio was 1 part glitter to 3 parts clear. I added another 1 part in the white and PRESTO. It seemed to grab that color and no more color running.

S

Latest posts

Back