Glittery, fun gel polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennypenny1972

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am an OPI nail tech and love their polishes...but they don’t really do many glittery or neon type polishes. I’d love maybe 6-10 that I could buy to compliment my 183 OPI gel polishes!! Which brand would any of you recommend please?

Also, I’d love recommendations for gel paint for nail art? The OPI ones leak really badly.

Thanks,,
Jenny

The gel bottle have some fab glitter gels. Or there is a new brand Im seeing alot of but have not tried...Candy coat xx

The gel bottle have some fab glitter gels. Or there is a new brand Im seeing alot of but have not tried...Candy coat xx
Thanks. X

Try the manicure company, really cheap, last so well and have great glitters. I now prefer this brand to gelish

Try the manicure company, really cheap, last so well and have great glitters. I now prefer this brand to gelish
Thanks for that x

Give light elegance p+ a try. I use their hard gel line but their glitters are amazing! As far as I see they do the best glitter gels on the market.

Latest posts

Back