Glo...the working girl!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi Glo...
Just wanted to wish you well this evening (it is today you start work at the college isn't it?)
I am sure it will be a great evening...from what i have heard you are very talented! You also have a great personality and a wicked sence of humour...what more could they ask for?
Wish i could be there (with a cup of tea and a slice of cake!...lol)
GOOD LUCK!

Ahh! Denise,
Such kind words ... what a sweetheart you are!
The nerves are kicking-in for this evening.
Good job first lesson is going to centre around 'sponging' ... dont think the hands will be steady enough for anything any more intricate than that tonight, lol.
Well if the art goes amiss Im quite sure I will manage to talk them all to death! ;)

Good luck Glors......go teach them all you know you are very very talented in nail art and them peeps couldnt have a nicer teacher HOW LUCKY ARE THEY :lol:
Just make sure you keep your nails in tip top condition for me babe :rolleyes:

Have fun and enjoy.
Take care Dawnie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GOOD LUCK glors

Thinking of you Glo...... hope you're not feeling too ropey!! ;) I know that it will take it out of you.... so take care.... but have a great time!

Hi Glo...
How did it go? (oh that rhymes! lol).
Hope it all went well?
Up-date and run-down required please..........

Hiya Peeps,
Thanks for the interest :)
Went pretty well I think.
Only a small class which is nice.
Among them a beautician, Manicurist and two girls who have already done a nailart course ... guess they will be joining here.
My god! I didnt realise how Creative I'd become, had to keep reminding myself it was a nailart class and shut myself up, lol!
Hey Sam ... if they sign -up for classes do I get commission :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back