Global keratin, the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk25

Reaction score
Hi Has anyone used this product and can give me any info please, I am looking into doing brazilian blowdrys so would like some recommended products if anyone can help? Thanks x

Just bumping x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

la brazilliana all the way x

I'm now using Nov Max keratin, started with la Brasiliana 2 years ago, total rubbish, moved onto Beox only had to wait 24 hrs before washing, fantastic results, it got banned, they then brought out a formaldehyde free version, rubbish! Nov Max is fab, you wash it straight away and client can use any aftercare, although my regulars still purchase sodium chloride free from me as they like the products. Only downside it only last 2 months, but I now try almost half the price for this treatment.

I have it done with global keratin, the best, and it is the 'best' brazilian blow dry I have had and i have had them all over the years. No need to keep it on for 3 days. I love it :D

i have just finished the global keratin course this morning and am well impressed with the results and ease of application! smells good too :)

Thanks everyone x

I'm not a hairdresser I am a beauty therapist but I just wanted some hair advice as I use to have Beox but obviously don't have it anymore. I have rung around my local area and the two brands to chose from are Global Keratin & Keratin Reveloution, please can someone advise which one I should go for?
X

I began using Keratin Complex but the distributor in Scotland stopped supplying it and now i get Nano keratin from them

Would you recommend Nano complex?
X

Sorry Nano Keratin.
X

I have it done with global keratin, the best, and it is the 'best' brazilian blow dry I have had and i have had them all over the years. No need to keep it on for 3 days. I love it :D

The Best works on the internal structure of the hair, So when the cuticle is sealed, the treatment is complete. The Juvexin is locked into the inside of the hair.
This is why you can wash, style, put up straight away!
It can last up to 5 months to which is a bonus!
Enjoy!

Aaron

I'm now using Nov Max keratin, started with la Brasiliana 2 years ago, total rubbish, moved onto Beox only had to wait 24 hrs before washing, fantastic results, it got banned, they then brought out a formaldehyde free version, rubbish! Nov Max is fab, you wash it straight away and client can use any aftercare, although my regulars still purchase sodium chloride free from me as they like the products. Only downside it only last 2 months, but I now try almost half the price for this treatment.

Fuzion how long does it take you to do the nov max I know it depends on thickness of hair and stuff but just as an idea? Thinking of trying nov max. Xxx

Fuzion how long does it take you to do the nov max I know it depends on thickness of hair and stuff but just as an idea? Thinking of trying nov max. Xxx

1.5hrs for short thick bob, longest to date 2 hrs, this doesn't include blow drying it after washing, this is an extra service but most chose to do that themselves (I'm mobile btw) then they reah can see the difference.

1.5hrs for short thick bob, longest to date 2 hrs, this doesn't include blow drying it after washing, this is an extra service but most chose to do that themselves (I'm mobile btw) then they reah can see the difference.

That's really good, I'm thinking of trying nov max,how much do you charge then I know it goes off your area where you live but just with it not taking you very long to do just curious of how much you would charge as some people charge quite abit for this service. Xxx

started using nov max last week, wow!
put it on intro offer 59.99 normal price will be £80
The product is amazing, i put before and after pics i have done on my fb page and im full for next 2 weeks, It is so quick and easy to do, love it x

Latest posts

Back