Global Keratin treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lfox

Reaction score
Hi I’m getting the global Keritin treatment to offer my clients. I have no idea what to charge, wondering what other people charge for this service? I’m in Leicestershire.

You need to work out your usage and how many applications you will get out of the product & what will cover the product and then look into how much you shall charge per service. As its a keratin treatment, in salons around me we generally charge £100 short hair & £150-200 for long hair (London). It is a service people want and often don't need to be prompted into getting it so you don't really need to undercharge for people to choose you instead of another salon.

Educating the clients on why the treatment is beneficial in the long run, as well as a good investment. I live in the US, I do the GK treatment personally starting $275 which would be about £ 241. so maybe that’s on the higher side for you? Just a price range for you :)

Latest posts

Back