Global reach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlsdds

Reaction score
Thank you, all of you, for showing that, no matter where we live, our level of skill and experience, or what products we prefer to use, we can all have a worldwide impact on our fellow nail professionals.

Although I am in the US, I am personally happy to learn about products primarily used in the UK and Europe. So many new and fun applications to try. I look forward to life as we knew it becoming more the rule rather than the exception. I miss my clients very much.

My husband and I had seriously decided to investigate France as a retirement option. We were scheduled to leave for 4 weeks on the very day things shut down in the US. Reading the forum is a treat to look forward to, every day.

Thanks again for the respectful, encouraging and knowledgeable responses.

Welcome to the site, it's been all change here recently, about 3 weeks ago the site was taken over by new 'owners' who are based in the USA, up until that point we were a UK based site (owned and hosted) and were predominantly UK based techs, I'd say probably 90% were/are UK.

There's been a large influx of new members since the handover and most have been from the US from what I can see of locations, it's going to make things interesting, and potentially difficult, as just those two countries alone, have totally different working practices, regulations and training. So whilst I could confidently give advice before, it's likely I could be giving incorrect information if the original poster doesn't have their location detailed.

Sadly I know we've lost a few of the founding/long time users, and I suspect we may lose many more with the changes.

Hello and welcome to SalonGeek.

Come and visit Ireland, we speak the same language, more or less. 🤣

Hello and welcome to SalonGeek.

Come and visit Ireland, we speak the same language, more or less. 🤣
Okey dokey! My husband has just received his DNA on a well known web site and he has 43% Scottish and only 3% Irish. Rats! If we can survive this horrible pandemic and it’s related problems, we will put you on our visit list.

Latest posts

Back