gloopy polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
i bought my white opi polish only about 2 months ago and ive noticed the last few times ive used it its not covering very well i cant get to sallys for at least another wk is there anything else i can use to thin it down? im sure i read a tip somewhere that u could use nail varnish remover??? but really dont wanna ruin it! as its the one i use most often!:cry:

you can buy opi polish thinner, i use this because I am a little anal.

Before I used to use polish remover worked fine - but u only need a little!!

htht

becki

ps. make sure you completly clean the rim and brush after every use!

This always happens with white polish because it has so many pigments in it to make it a solid colour,
i would throw it away and get another one,
i use creative enamels because they are thixatrophic, you just agitate the bottle and it thins them out again hth

This always happens with white polish because it has so many pigments in it to make it a solid colour,
i would throw it away and get another one,
i use creative enamels because they are thixatrophic, you just agitate the bottle and it thins them out again hth

ooh so creative white dosent go gloopy then, fabulous, cos im sick of my gloopy white polish, thought it was me, and i clean the rim every time etc, and it still happens, i store it where it dosent gt too hot or cold etc and wondered why it kept happening,

cant wait to buy some creative polishes then

xxxx

creme puff and bisou de lulu are the popular ones for french polish hth
they do one called moonlight and roses, this looks fab on the nail bed with a french polish

they do one called moonlight and roses, this looks fab on the nail bed with a french polish

ooh those colours sound lovely, very fancy sounding , will make note of hem thanks hun xxxxx

I have to say, OPI is the worst white I've used, it goes gloopy within weeks. I use the CND whites or the Orly white, which I LOVE, the brush for it is totally fab and so easy to work :)

I have to say, OPI is the worst white I've used, it goes gloopy within weeks. I use the CND whites or the Orly white, which I LOVE, the brush for it is totally fab and so easy to work :)

ditto about the opi white! i've never used a white that goes thick so quickly.
i use my Nails Inc Floral Street. Creative Cream Puff is also FAB!

I know, it's awful, and it's like white tar, not just average gloopiness. I noticed this about most of the OPI colours, bleugh, never again!

i dont think that opi goes gloopy quickly, I ve had mine over 6 months and they're perfect.

I do think that a certain amount of care must be taken over polishes.

Each to there own hey?

becki xxx

I use creme puff and beau mostly for french,
But i love moonlight and roses over the top on french toenails, luurrvveely

Hey hun is bisou de lulu less "in your face" than creme puff,
I love creme puff but I need a slightly less white one iykwim,

Back to the original thread lol, I have found my creme puff has been glooping a little lately, but i think its actually my fault after reading these, i dont wipe the neck or the brush after every use ...
Once I aggitate the bottle the enamel is fine again, but it sort of gloops to the inner handle of the brush so im having to wipe that on the inner rim of the bottle, it is only the white I have had this with, none of the others.

Whats the best way do this please ?

I find my creme puff thick, but then maybe its just me! :)

The thickness of the white is down to the titanium content (I believe), it makes it much thicker than the other coloured enamels.
Can't say I've had a problem with my CND whites though :D

I use creme puff and beau mostly for french,
But i love moonlight and roses over the top on french toenails, luurrvveely

Hey hun is bisou de lulu less "in your face" than creme puff,
I love creme puff but I need a slightly less white one iykwim,

Back to the original thread lol, I have found my creme puff has been glooping a little lately, but i think its actually my fault after reading these, i dont wipe the neck or the brush after every use ...
Once I aggitate the bottle the enamel is fine again, but it sort of gloops to the inner handle of the brush so im having to wipe that on the inner rim of the bottle, it is only the white I have had this with, none of the others.

Whats the best way do this please ?
Hi emma, yes hun the bisou de lulu is less in your face,
when i clean mine i just use a hands down pad with nail polish remover on it and give the rim and brush a quick wipe hth

Latest posts

Back