glorious weather today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i hope everyone is enjoying the fantastic weather today.......i am sitting here at the computer trying to cool down with a nice cold fizzy drink and a punnet of strawberries.....the only thing is i now have lovely pink stained nails with the strawberry juice.....serves me right i suppose for munching away and not leaving my fiance any :o

lets hope the weather lasts for more than one day though

stanleyann

hi stanleyannthe weather here was glorious this morning but this afternoon we had a terrible thunder storm and it has rained steadily since:cry: ...i suppose i do live in wales:rolleyes:
i hope you are enjoying your weather though
icon14.gif

debbie

you want to try chopping beetroot...the stains from that are even worse! lol

debbienailz said:
hi stanleyannthe weather here was glorious this morning but this afternoon we had a terrible thunder storm and it has rained steadily since:cry: ...i suppose i do live in wales:rolleyes:
i hope you are enjoying your weather though
icon14.gif

debbie

looks like i spoke too soon debbie...its been thunder and lighning and torrential rain here since 5 minutes after i posted :sad:

stanleyann

still gorgeous here!!! :D

was really hot sunshiny here in whiteley ...... though just looked out the window and it's tipping it down !!!

for those of you with a clear sky and out in some garden at a local pub ..... enjoy and have one for me !

OMG if we had sound you could hear it the rain, its like monsoon weather

kx

Mrs Geek said:
still gorgeous here!!! :D

Hiya

Absolutley fanbabby georgous here!!

the thunder lasted for nearly 2 hours here and the rain was coming down in buckets :sad: supposed to be good weather for the rest of the week though :D

stanleyann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back