Glossify acrylic system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natdee1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the new glossify acrylic system? Is it easy to work with? Im wanting to rebrand and really like the look of there system but im torn between glossify and glitterbels! Any help/advise would be great thank you

Not heard of them but a quick bounce round their website is encouraging. You need to upload qualifications to order. SDS are prepared in the UK rather than the generic Chinese authentication stamp which is reassuring.

Probably worth getting a trial kit from both suppliers and see how you get on.

Their gel products are made in China, supposedly in the same factory as TGB and PG. They state their HEMA contents are 5%-19%. I've seen lots of techs complaining about allergies caused by their gel. Unfortunately I can't comment on their acrylic, but what I've heard about their gel has formed my opinion on the brand

Last edited:
Their gel products are made in China, supposedly in the same factory as TGB and PG. They state their HEMA contents are 5%-19%. I've seen lots of techs complaining about allergies caused by their gel. Unfortunately I can't comment on their acrylic, but what I've heard about their gel has formed by opinion on the brand

See, pays to dig deep, I only looked at their acrylic SDS which looked OK 🤪

Latest posts

Back