glossing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixeddyme

Reaction score
Where can i get my hair glossed? or find the treatment to gloss my hair myself?

Don't know if its just me but I'm not sure what you mean by glossing?

Do you mean a clear semi or permanent colour that adds shine to an artificial or natural colour?

Noticed a few people had viewed your post but nobody had replied back so I thought I'd ask!!!

I am going to assume that any Hair salon in London would have this service. Call your hairstylist for futher details. :wink2:

NO BODY has answered my question.

What Is Glossing?

Is It what I thought it was or am I completely wrong?

well tell us what you think it is and we will tell you if you are wrong...LOL
Just kidding.. yes you are right. At least that is what we call glossing here in the states. A shine Treatment with Demi /Semi colour or if you have colored hair then you can add just a bit of the color also and refresh the color with shine.

Thanks for that. I feel quite smug now that I knew what it was!!! ha ha!

I know L'oreal do a clear in the Dia Colour Gelee quasi range and Goldwell do one in the Elumen range.

Ring around salons in your area and ask if they do these ranges and if they do the clear. Have to say I have never used them and have never been asked for a glossing treatment either. Not popular with our clients.

Hope thats a help to you Mixeddyme.

hi there glossing is using the dia colour clear or using a dia colour in a simalar colour to your own to create shine and gloss its very popular with clients with natural hair who just want shine. we do it in our salon and have a quite a few clients who have it done any salon should be able to do it for u.

hi there glossing is using the dia colour clear or using a dia colour in a similar colour to your own to create shine and gloss its very popular with clients with natural hair who just want shine. we do it in our salon and have a quite a few clients who have it done any salon should be able to do it for u.

Actually, It is using Any color line that has a clear in it. LOL Just wanted to clarify that.
I do glossing when they come in for their roots and then put a gloss on the midshaft to ends to brighten up the color and give some shine back to it.

Latest posts

Back