Glossy Hair!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have shiny hair (or so I am told) and I wash it once a week (sometimes twice if I have been out).

I never use straighteners on my hair and the only thing I really use in it is Hairspray. I use Eufora International Hydration Shampoo that I swear by. It is 85% Aloe Vera Gel and is brilliant for my scalp, hair and skin.

I got hold of this last year in May when a business proposition came up. It is the only brand that made me goose-pimply like CND did. I love the chemistry behind the products and the ingedients in the products - everything is Aloe Vera based and good for the environment too. I use their Daily Balance conditioner which is extremely light. The only time I ever have something different in my hair is when I go to the hairdressers; I love my hair after a fresh cut and BJ but I don't like that it looks dull from the various 'stuff' that gets put on it after it has been washed.

If you can handle the once a week washing regime - go for it as it really does work! :!:

we have the tanagra permanent hair repair system in the salon and i find this is the best way of making your hair feel smooth and shiny and is fantastic!!! one treatment is £50 but is well worth your money!!

Well how many of you have tried my regime and found that it works??? You said you were going to try it ,,, did you?

I did and i started when you first wrote your regime gigi,:hug:
I am now only washing my hair twice a week and thats it, i wash let it dry naturally then straighten and thats it, i am also finding i am not putting as much product in my hair either.
Also now i have gone blonde not washing it as often as i used to is doing it alot of good

I do have shiny hair (or so I am told) and I wash it ; I love my hair after a fresh cut and BJ but I don't like that it looks dull from the various 'stuff' that gets put on it after it has been washed.

If you can handle the once a week washing regime - go for it as it really does work! :!:

Sorry mrs geek, just thought i would let you know

I think you meant bd not bj, thought i would point this out before anyone else does, mrs geek it certainly brightened up some of our afternoons xxthanksxx

jules x

Sorry mrs geek, just thought i would let you know

I think you meant bd not bj, thought i would point this out before anyone else does, mrs geek it certainly brightened up some of our afternoons xxthanksxx

jules x

Actually I was being Sassy and did actually mean to put BJ because it is a blow job, or dry or whatever - glad I made some of you dirty minded individuals smile!!:smack:

Hmm, I like the idea of

a) Not being itchy
b) Only washing it once a week(must save LOADS on the price of shampoo)

However, I go to the gym every morning and get pretty sweaty and my hair goes beyond gross:eek: . I also swim twice a week in a treated pool.

How can I not wash it everyday?

Hmm, I like the idea of

a) Not being itchy

However, I go to the gym every morning and get pretty sweaty and my hair goes beyond gross:eek: . I also swim twice a week in a treated pool.

If you HAVE to wash every day then it is imperative you use a shampoo with no petro chemicals or water in it like the shampoos from the Eufora range.
Better for you and better for the environment too.x

Ahh, I see, I'll have to look into that one.

Thanks!

I am glad this thread has resurfaced, I remember reading it last year and wanting to start, but the builders were in and there was far too much dust etc in the house to be not washing my hair.

However now that it has been brought back to my attention, I will give it a go starting today.

Thank you :hug:

Try putting olive oil/ solar oil on it and wrapping it in a warm towel (the night before washing it). And add solar oil to the ends after you have washed it.

Does the olive oil wash out ok? If you put solar oil in it after washing, doesn't it look greasy?

Would like to try this, but don't want to use up my lovely solar oil and end up as a greasy blob!

Does the olive oil wash out ok? If you put solar oil in it after washing, doesn't it look greasy?

Would like to try this, but don't want to use up my lovely solar oil and end up as a greasy blob!

I would question what is in solar oil before putting it on my hair. The PH is different from skin to hair. Olive oil washes out. I put it on my hair.

TaylorMae Hmm, I like the idea of

a) Not being itchy

Just rinsing your hair after working out will get rid of the sweat without stripping your scalp and hair of natural oils....wash your hair with conditioner.;) if you feel you need something on there.
When you swim in a chemically treated pool, then you must wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo or baking soda to get rid of the chemicals that will stick to your hairshaft.

jayne~

Latest posts

Back