glow in the dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
is there such thing as glow in the dark acrylic or gel, and if so where? :biggrin:

i had some acrylic powder from Transdesign...there were various vile shades - which all glowed neon in the dark. I must admit, i didn't like it too much ...
i don't have the web address but the company was def transdesign from america.
hth

wow, i dont know about acrylics but i like it! I use glow it top coat, does the same, mad for clubbers, but they can take it off if they dont like it!!!!

Hi Chocolate
Do you sell glow in the dark top coat on your web site
Jill

chocolate said:
wow, i dont know about acrylics but i like it! I use glow it top coat, does the same, mad for clubbers, but they can take it off if they dont like it!!!!
does it glow in the dark, or in u.v light ? :confused:

I've never heard of this, is it good to use??

I do like the more outrageous colours and experimenting with designs for "grab you" nails.

Where would you get this from??

Exflow sell a uv top coat, is called uv 30. All my student customers in Lancaster loved it! It also acts as a protector (I cant quite rermember how now).

the acrylic powder i used from transdesign - actually glowed in the dark...not under uv light. It glowed green!

Hi

I use glow in the dark acrylic powders! Basically you add the glow powder into your acrylic and apply as normal. I currently use green, aqua, blue and violet.

I buy a vile of the powders for £3.00 from a local shop, if your interested please pm me with your email address and i'll send you a photo (not sure how to upload them on here)

I'm happy to get extra viles and post them out if you want some?

Taz
x

now this sounds interesting ! :cool: does the stuff look coloured in daylight or do they come up these colours in the dark ?
CreativeMad said:
Hi

I use glow in the dark acrylic powders! Basically you add the glow powder into your acrylic and apply as normal. I currently use green, aqua, blue and violet.

I buy a vile of the powders for £3.00 from a local shop, if your interested please pm me with your email address and i'll send you a photo (not sure how to upload them on here)

I'm happy to get extra viles and post them out if you want some?

Taz
x

Yes there is! I have used it for sometime now and love it. Tip! you can mix it with other colors and get them to glow to. I have mixed it into pw and had just the pink glow. Transdesigns sells them. I can give you the web site if you are interested.
Good Luck
Suzanne :biggrin:

slueless said:
Yes there is! I have used it for sometime now and love it. Tip! you can mix it with other colors and get them to glow to. I have mixed it into pw and had just the pink glow. Transdesigns sells them. I can give you the web site if you are interested.
Good Luck
Suzanne :biggrin:
Oh sounds good website address would be great like the idea of the ponk glowing can you also mix this with gel? x

Hi Kellyc, here you go.

http://www.transdesign.com/ they will be under the color acrylic section. I do not think they can be mixed with gel since they are acrylic, but maybe someone else would know that better then me.
suzanne

Hi guys,

ONS (Odysey Nail Systems), do a Glow in the Dark acrylic, at least you are getting a high quality professional product. You can get a hold of this product through Grafton International. www.graftons.co.uk

Latest posts

Back