Glue drying too fast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpster

Reaction score
I have started renting a room in a hairdressers to do lashes from, I use flirties expert strength and don't really want to change from this but I'm finding that because of the heat in the salon it is drying on my jade stone about 1 minute after I've poured some out. How can I stop it drying so fast? I'm using four times as much glue as usual and keep having to stop lashing to get more glue out. Help!

Thanks in advance x

Use a glue ring, takes much longer to dry out! X

Ive heard some aluminum foil over the jade stone can help too.. or maybe put the stone in the fridge before using it.
But I do second the glue ring, im just totally too clumsy to use one lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tend to just have a small drop on the jade stone which can do quite a few lashes and if it should dry out you are not wasting the product as you are only using a tiny amount. If you put a bit of micro tape over the jade stone it tends to work just fine :O)

I tend to just have a small drop on the jade stone which can do quite a few lashes and if it should dry out you are not wasting the product as you are only using a tiny amount. If you put a bit of micro tape over the jade stone it tends to work just fine :O)

Yes this is what I do already but the small drops are drying up so quick. I put the stone in the freezer and that helped a bit, don't really know what else to do :-(

Not sure what else to suggest as i havent heard or experienced that problem before and even therapists in southern European countries havent had any issue so it must be a fair heat in your room. Just try and keep the glue in a dark and cool place (but not in the fridge) and you should be fine.
Alternatively you could try the odour and fume free glue as that is a bit slower setting so it might work better for you?

Latest posts

Back