Glue for lash lifting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gillfalcone

Self employed beauty therapist
Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing salon systems lash lift but I don't find the glue very good, which do all you guys find the best?

I'm using the full system of wimperwelle. Never had a problem with.

I use salon systems. It's not the greatest is it, although better when you're down to half a tube! It's stickier!

Interested to hear what others say on best lash lifting glue

Have a look at flirties.co.uk their adhesive for the lash curves is fab

Can you buy from flirties if you've not trained with them?

You can as long as you have a certificate to say you've qualified [emoji106][emoji106]

You can as long as you have a certificate to say you've qualified [emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks, still waiting for certificate but when I get it I will register with flirties

Does a normal level 2 lash perm qualification suffice?

You might be better doing a conversion if you only have a perming cert [emoji106][emoji106]

I would have thought it would, since the process is identical apart from using a shield not a rod, worth checking x

I'm using salon systems and haven't had a problem, my trainer told us to put it along the shield let it get a little tacky and then glue the lashes to the sheik! So far so good x

I'm very new to lash lifting and have only used eyeluvlashes so far but our educator said it can be tricky to get the lashes to stick however I find they stick almost immediately. It feels very tacky

Latest posts

Back