Glue for natural nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hi, I have just watched a video on nail art and 1 lady was using glue. She did not mention if it was for natural nails or not so basically wanting to know if it's possible to use glue on natural nails and if so which is the best.

I love using glitter etc and thought this would be ideal for me to achieve a lovely glitter manicure using different colours. Any help would be greatly appreciated:) x

You can stick most things into polish , (polish secures) they won't last as long as on enhancements of uv color ,

You can use foil adhesive with pigments and foil over polish to.

But I would always use a polish or something as a barrier between natural nail and the embellishment .

I personally wouldn't use glue on natural nails unless I'm using tips, use a gel that can soaked off so u don't damage the nail x

The glue was called The Best Glue Ever and 99.9% sure she diluted some for to use on the nail. She painted the nail black then used a striper brush and applied the glue sparingly and then applied 1 colour of glitter then a 2nd colour then a 3rd and finished off with a topcoat. The end result was amazing. I really would love to try this but don't want to damage my nails.

I don't do enhancements etc so has to be ideal for my natural nails x

Over nail polish would be fine hun x

The glue was called The Best Glue Ever and 99.9% sure she diluted some for to use on the nail. She painted the nail black then used a striper brush and applied the glue sparingly and then applied 1 colour of glitter then a 2nd colour then a 3rd and finished off with a topcoat. The end result was amazing. I really would love to try this but don't want to damage my nails.

I don't do enhancements etc so has to be ideal for my natural nails x
Robin moses ?

:lol:

I "think" the best glue ever , is the same type of adhesive as we use for glitter tattoos , glitzy lips and nail foil (the transfer type)

its perfectly fine to polish and then use foil , pigment , glitter , polish secures AKA flat stones (often not stones at all more hollow shapes , hearts, stars and the like ...

You DONT need to add tips to do nail art ! .

you can hand paint , air brush , marble , embellish , stripe , add glitter , foil , stickers or anything else , sandwiched between a with a base and top coat

Thank you all for your replies:) Yes it was Robin Moses, some of the work she does is amazing especially the black with assorted glitter. Would any sort of glue do the job or would it be a specific one? Have just been on the Nail Delights website and they have foil glue but I'm presuming that's just for foils:) x

Latest posts

Back