Glycolic Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbeauty05

Reaction score
I’m in search of a 10% glycolic peel, large quantity/in bulk for salon use. Can anyone help me out on what is best, where to purchase online?
Thank you! X

Can I ask why you need it in bulk for salon use?
I distribute for Dermogenera products and we have a 20% and a 30% glycolic but not a 10% (you'd need to train with us as well)

Vic x

I just mean that I’d like a bottle of it rather than buying it in sachets or masks

I’m not trained with dermalogia so just looking for somewhere I can buy the 10% online

Thanks x

BeautyLab offer 10%, 20% and 30% glycolics in pump bottles, as well as a 10% glycolic wash and a salicylic acid product. It's distributed by Gerrard International, who distribute Jessica, Mii Cosmetics etc.

Thank you so much! Do you have a link or the name of the product please?

I’m in search of a 10% glycolic peel, large quantity/in bulk for salon use. Can anyone help me out on what is best, where to purchase online?
Thank you! X
where did you do your facial peels training t.. is it a good earner. thank you
hi lovely

BeautyLab offer 10%, 20% and 30% glycolics in pump bottles, as well as a 10% glycolic wash and a salicylic acid product. It's distributed by Gerrard International, who distribute Jessica, Mii Cosmetics etc.
Hi there
I just came across this thread as I’m also looking for a chemical peel range. I’ve had a look for these products but not been able to find them do you have any more info please I’ve looked on BeautyLab and Gerrard website? Many thanks

Hi there
I just came across this thread as I’m also looking for a chemical peel range. I’ve had a look for these products but not been able to find them do you have any more info please I’ve looked on BeautyLab and Gerrard website? Many thanks

If you send an email to Gerrard International through their website they will contact you with more information. When I was interested, the rep came out and demonstrated the products for me. They are very good products, and I've been getting great results (especially for acne and dull/thickened/aged skins) for the last year or so since I first took them on.

Latest posts

Back