Gmex Comp Training Sam what do you think????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Well what can I say, I have got the best model I reckon.....

She is patient, sits still, loves her cuppa as much as I do and is a joy to be with............
Layla thanks babe, I reckon we have a good chance here...........
Great system, Fabric# rocks don't it ??????
What do you all think, but please be honest xxxxxxxxxxx
hpw85.jpg

hpw86.jpg

hpw87.jpg

love Ruth xxxx

Well I think Fabric# rocks baby!! And my nails are just meeping amazing!

Thanks for a fabaroony day, oh and the endless supply of tea! L :rolleyes: L!! And thanks for the practise on your trainer! Bloody airbubbles I'll banish em with practise! :D ;) :rolleyes:

We r gonna kick major nail tech butt in Manchester!

Ruthy baby you're a star...hope you're writing that checklist!!
kiss.gif

xxlaylaxx

Ruth well done mate they are the biz you will definatley wipe the floor this time 8) they are so cool 8) can i be a model some time hun? would love to get you see you at work!! :D
nickki jonesx

Beautiful!!

Wow - they are certainly something to aspire to! They look really fab!

Good luck!

:salute: ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :salute:

Sawadee ka ruth

The nails in photo are very very beautifull kop khun mak mak na ka for show photo i happy to see photo you show i very happy .

Ruth red polish you have i say before i like too much i think same you make comp .

Can you speak who make polish ka i think Thai lady will love too much for sure .

Kop khun mak mak na ka

For sure i think you win number 1 .

Hi Mui,
the red polish that I used is from CREATIVE and it is called "Candy Apple"...............
Glad you like the nails !!! :D !!!

Love Ruth xxx

Sawadee ka ruth

I will buy red polish for sure i think many customer here like too much for sure .

Your nail very beautifull if i england i come your shop make nail .

have big problem thailand my shop and need think think i happy you happy and i know you have number 1 prize for sure .

Kop khun mak mak na ka mui

those are real winners ruth. Careful... you will be lumped in with the L&P competitors... and still win ;)

SUPERB NAILS

YOU WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THEM AT GMEX.

Are they white tips you used? they are flawless Ruth, lets hope they have the separate category for Fabric# this time eh!

Take care.xx

yep white tips, NO shadows either whoioooeeee!! Only took an hour to solve the puzzle :rolleyes: Good job the kettle was a metre away ;) ;)

xxlaylaxx

Ruthie,

Those look fantastic!!!!!!!

Can't make it to GMEX afterall, shame i wont be at the comp to see you win!!!!!!!

DO IT FOR THE ESSEX GIRLS, BABE!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. enamel looks fab!! you no longer hate red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Well, Ruth, what can I say that hasn't already been said. To get those sort of comments from Mr & Mrs Geek and Geeg would be all I needed to know that I'd done a cracking set of nails. If the judges don't place you 1st then I think some Essex girls need to kick some butt (but please remember not to damage your nails Layla!!!!).

S'ok, I got a nice pair of stiletoes that'll hurt LOL and before you ask, NO they are NOT white! :p

xxlaylaxx

HA HA HA :rofl: :rofl: Yeah, what is it with Essex girls and white stillettos!!! Never owned a pair in my life!

neither have i :D but hey i got a nice pair of nike airs to chase them in ready for layla to her thang :D ;)

love faye xxxxxx

hiya ruthie :D
1ST- the nails r excellent :fire:
2ND- sorry i didn't get to c u over the weekend, i ended up doing 3 shows back to back until 10.45! so it was too late :(
keep up the good work :D
lol liza xx

beautiful as always matey :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back