GMex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Jo

Creative Geek :)
Reaction score
Hi :)
I have applied for my ticket for GMex ... cant wait! Do I have to go alone or is it possible to apply for another ticket or take someone with me on my ticket? Have looked on the site but cant seem to find any clue
Thanks

Joanne xx

*Joanne* said:
Hi :)
I have applied for my ticket for GMex ... cant wait! Do I have to go alone or is it possible to apply for another ticket or take someone with me on my ticket? Have looked on the site but cant seem to find any clue
Thanks

Joanne xx

The tickets normally allow you to take a guest with you :biggrin:

Hi Joanne,
If you applied for your ticket using one of the forms that comes from product suppliers/ nail mags, if you look it says .. fill in the details for visitor one, then underneath it says Visitor two (fill in their details).
I always take my partner with me to the shows and everyone knows him as well as me now!
If you didnt fill in one of these forms and maybe registered by phone you can call them back and register your friend/partner.

Thanks Lesley :) I've never been before and really looking forward to it ... need to save some pennies though lol
Joanne xx

*Joanne* said:
Thanks Lesley :) I've never been before and really looking forward to it ... need to save some pennies though lol
Joanne xx

Hope to meet you and your friend there ;) You will love it.

That would be great Lesley .... when it gets closer we will have to make arrangements :)
Joanne xx

*Joanne* said:
That would be great Lesley .... when it gets closer we will have to make arrangements :)
Joanne xx

You will be able to meet all the geeks there it will be fab :cool:
I will keep you posted

Thanks Glo,
I registered on the web site so it doesnt actually say anything about getting in :) Have been looking for further info but not much there to see at the mo ... Lesley says you get chance to meet many geeks :) ... do you go there? Looking forward to it :)
Joanne xx

Latest posts

Back