Go vote for your favourite ....... (from An Audience With Sam Biddle)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted for mine, cant believe i won !:eek: and a big thankyou to sam and victoria for the inspiration i had a great day and wouldnt of even attempted to have ago at a fantasy nail otherwise.
:)
Well done hunni:hug::hug:
Jen

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted for mine, cant believe i won !:eek: and a big thankyou to sam and victoria for the inspiration i had a great day and wouldnt of even attempted to have ago at a fantasy nail otherwise.

Well done hun :green: - I didn't know you were a geek too!! :hug:

I loved the colours you used.... very pretty.

My Mum told me today that yours was her fave :irked:
My sister's fave was Jen's (busybee32)!! :irked: :lol:

Family :rolleyes:, where's the loyalty these days? :lol:

very well done hun....xx

Well done :)

Jess xox

The winners result is up now.
Only the winner though. Dont know who came 2nd or 3rd yet.
Jen
Oh yeah - that's a good point........ Hmm I wonder:rolleyes:

Oh yeah - that's a good point........ Hmm I wonder:rolleyes:
MMmmm well lauri we know our own family are traitors lol.
2nd and 3rd still isnt up yet either and sam said by the end of the week:irked:
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back