Go vote for your favourite ....... (from An Audience With Sam Biddle)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Found this on sam biddles blog site.....pop along and vote for your favourite...

Sam Biddle: December 2007
(I am sooooooo addicted to this blog its ace )

email sam with your favourite on [email protected]

You know me lol....I love a good challenge...so show the people (geeks) your support and get voting :hug:

By the way ,,,,YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL THE 8TH to get your votes in
...(which might I add is a certain someones birthday lmao nudge nudge..wink..wink )

Remember kids ...its about the taking part, but the more votes the better....so dont not vote, coz yours could make the difference for your favourite !

HUGE WELL DONE to all of you...these pictures are fab ...cant wait until I can do something like those xxxxx:hug:

have u registered to the blog ? Is this how u get the updates?
Found this on sam biddles blog site.....pop along and vote for your favourite...

Sam Biddle: December 2007
(I am sooooooo addicted to this blog its ace )

email sam with your favourite on [email protected]

You know me lol....I love a good challenge...so show the people (geeks) your support and get voting :hug:

By the way ,,,,YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL THE 8TH to get your votes in
...(which might I add is a certain someones birthday lmao nudge nudge..wink..wink )

Remember kids ...its about the taking part, but the more votes the better....so dont not vote, coz yours could make the difference for your favourite !

HUGE WELL DONE to all of you...these pictures are fab ...cant wait until I can do something like those xxxxx:hug:

:) I voted they are all winners

I agree they are all winners...:hug:
Abserloutly amazing work on there well done everyone xxxx
yep i did subscribe..
Her blog is amazing...
I love design work ...as you probably all know lol :lol:

and how sam descibes she started out, is more or less like me now...
Filling up my days when im not working by making little bits and bobs out of acrylic and decorating lighters etc,,,,infact anything that l+p will stick too lol

how do you reg emmsybabe you no i am not the the most tecno !! sorry.

I love all of the designs too, howver i love the perfect rose, loverly txture has been achieved.jeni is her name .......... who is james? I wonder if this is amber fella james ? he soooooooooooooo wants to learn nails .

I agree they are all winners...:hug:
Abserloutly amazing work on there well done everyone xxxx
yep i did subscribe..
Her blog is amazing...
I love design work ...as you probably all know lol :lol:

and how sam descibes she started out, is more or less like me now...
Filling up my days when im not working by making little bits and bobs out of acrylic and decorating lighters etc,,,,infact anything that l+p will stick too lol

theres just a little box at the bottom that says subscribe hunny..
you just put your email addy in there..it has a little yellow bit for your email to go in,

I love that rose too..very talented geeky x

:oGosh Thanks guys, yeah I think James is Ambers fella they said at the roadshow that she was gonna get him to do a flower, bless his heart:green:
Jen
xx

bless him not bad for some one who hav never picked a brush up before:green:, think he will make a good tec?
:oGosh Thanks guys, yeah I think James is Ambers fella they said at the roadshow that she was gonna get him to do a flower, bless his heart:green:
Jen
xx

Well if thats his first flower then I think he is on his way. I think we need more male tech's in this day and age.:)
Jen

I have voted for my fave........and it is attached to a beautiful nail too!!

i have sent some one some pics of james with the hope they post on. He is such a nice a guy a rela gentleman, amazin manners. I soo hope i can wear a hat soo they area fab couple. each adore each other.
U r right though it would be nice and what a way to get me clients, he would give thm a winning smile and put the prise up u would not question !!! lol

Well if thats his first flower then I think he is on his way. I think we need more male tech's in this day and age.:)
Jen

T'was me lol...
Caroline I hope this is the right one ..is it ?

Eygpt055.jpg

let me know if its not right and I'll add one of the others,,,
and I better not get into trouble for this ...I jolly well hope he knows his face is being broadcast on here hahahahaha :green:

I voted:green: not telling who for though:green:

lol e will def see the funny side !!! we just need to do his beginnes course and can definatly see him drawing in the crowd , what do you think!
T'was me lol...
Caroline I hope this is the right one ..is it ?

Eygpt055.jpg

let me know if its not right and I'll add one of the others,,,
and I better not get into trouble for this ...I jolly well hope he knows his face is being broadcast on here hahahahaha :green:

The winners result is up now.
Only the winner though. Dont know who came 2nd or 3rd yet.
Jen

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that voted for mine, cant believe i won !:eek: and a big thankyou to sam and victoria for the inspiration i had a great day and wouldnt of even attempted to have ago at a fantasy nail otherwise.
:)

Latest posts

Back