Goddess - Diana -v- Sorisa Lifting C (non surgical facelifts)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on Sorisa Lifting C Non Surgical Facelift machine, the company no longer supply these and seem to be very hard to get in touch with?

I am doing a report to compare them both against each other and need to find reviews and other information to help me.

I have found a lot on the Diana from Goddess but Sorisa seems obsolete.

Does anyone have any information on Sorisa Lifting C Non Surgical Facelift machine, the company no longer supply these and seem to be very hard to get in touch with?

I am doing a report to compare them both against each other and need to find reviews and other information to help me.

I have found a lot on the Diana from Goddess but Sorisa seems obsolete.
Can you tell me if you have found any information on sorisa I am thinking of buying a 2nd hand machine but like you can't find any information and I am wondering if the machine is obsolete.

Can you tell me if you have found any information on sorisa I am thinking of buying a 2nd hand machine but like you can't find any information and I am wondering if the machine is obsolete.

The OP has been absent for 2 years, so is unlikely to respond. Maybe create a new thread if you prefer?

Latest posts

Back