Going back to work (non beauty/hairdressing)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
Following the guidelines from the government I will be going back to work on Thursday (non beauty/hairdressing)

To say I’m nervous is an understatement, I work in frontline customer service and I know what people can be like

Following the guidelines from the government I will be going back to work on Thursday (non beauty/hairdressing)

To say I’m nervous is an understatement, I work in frontline customer service and I know what people can be like

Good luck, you'll be fine, if you can deal with stroppy nail clients you can do anything ;)

Good luck to you too!!
I would dread the getting up bit and being late for work. I have slowwwwed right down.
A decent gap between you and them may feel less threatening than when you were last there hopefully.

Keep us posted please and we will be rooting for you.
x

Good luck to you too!!
I would dread the getting up bit and being late for work. I have slowwwwed right down.
A decent gap between you and them may feel less threatening than when you were last there hopefully.

Keep us posted please and we will be rooting for you.
x

Hi it was ok thank you, customers from today, everyone was good and followed instructions so can’t complain too much

Latest posts

Back