Going brighter copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casper White

Reaction score
So my friends used so many diff types of copper on her hair from box to salon...I would like to take her to that lush rich deep Ashlee Simpson shade.Would love a beautiful copper shade,thats not verging on a brown or really red...I use Loreal and some Wella,but not too informed about that brand.....Would a 7.45 Majirel be okay? I've used 6.04 richesse before and was not very strong in vibrance...Also 7.4 an 7.44 in Majirel dont seem to be deep enough either,...Just wondering what will crack the colour she has already,with out giving root glow...SOS lol..(My friend has the leather jacket on)

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 71
Matrix 6RC comes out like that ...

I would also say a 7 base isn't deep enough. I'd go for a 6 for the depth you want..

Agreed 6 depth would be much better....Im trying to find something more on the copper than red though,which finding difficult...I purchased my first Matrix colour the other day 7WN,can't wait to try that out also.....But going back to topic,she wants to get away from the overall typical red colour,,,xx

The + colours are really nice too. I've not got chart to my hand at the min but I'm sure they do a6cc+. I would say that colour has a secondary tone of red though which gives it more richness than just copper. Good luck. It's a lovely colour

I used to have 7.45 on my hair and it came out Really bright and vibrant as it's a rubilane shade , a lot more so than the pictures you provided. I haven't got a shade chart to hand but what about 6.46 maybe?

I used to have 7.45 on my hair and it came out Really bright and vibrant as it's a rubilane shade , a lot more so than the pictures you provided. I haven't got a shade chart to hand but what about 6.46 maybe?
I know the Loreal brands,so I think I will try that colour,always so hard to get a lush copper iI find....Thanx

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes?

I would go for 77.43 wella with a touch of 4.77 to give that extra depth but not lose on vibrance

Okay so,I did it,colour looks lovely,I went with 7.34 Koleston with 10vol and Loreal copper mix..I think the idea of using a .43 just scares me as I think it's going to be more on the RED side.........Next time will defo be brave enough to bite the bullet and experiment with the 43's..In my head gold red would be more copper, but my colour theory is not the best,I know what I know and scared to take risks on all over colours...

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 51
I would go for 77.43 wella with a touch of 4.77 to give that extra depth but not lose on vibrance
Still trying to get my head around the Wella colour digits,as used to Loreal,use some Wella,but I always play safe..

Wow looks fab!!

Latest posts

Back