Going down 2 levels using Wella Koleston

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovely_lozza

Reaction score
I have a client who is around a level 9 at the moment (had her hair highlighted a few weeks ago using unknown permanent colour) her natural base is a level 6.
she doesn’t like the colour now. It’s too light all over with no enough multi tones going though and a little bit warm on ends. I was thinking of using wella Koleston level 7 or 8 for some low lights to break up blonde but not sure wHat tone to go with. Also I’m worried a level 7 will be too dark. Just wanted to get a second opinion please as it’s been a while since I’ve done low lights. Thank you.

Not sure anyone is doing hair right now, but use color touch to darken. Will last longer and fade less.

Thank you for suggestion. Isn’t colour touch semi perm?
I did her hair today and turned out good. Level 8 wasn’t as dark/strong as I had hoped but still looked great

Thank you for suggestion. Isn’t colour touch semi perm?
I did her hair today and turned out good. Level 8 wasn’t as dark/strong as I had hoped but still looked great

Yes colour touch is Demi permanent but when going darker, depending on the clients current hair situation a lot of the time a semi or Demi is your better choice even when you are looking for colour longevity. I also feel like colour touch looks a lot more soft and beautiful when going darker as a permanent can sometimes look very dense and heavy! [emoji5]

Latest posts

Back