SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney_b_

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So I've recently gone back to work in a salon after being on maternity leave and it really just isn't working for me I'm coming out with next to no money because I'm struggling for childcare. I am thinking if I could be mobile or even do out a room in the house to run a salon from home that it would work better for me. I just wanted to know people's thoughts as I am so scared to take the leap to go ahead with it.

Also my hair page on Instagram is
courtneyleigh.hairstylist
Please give me a follow and I will follow you back.
Thankyou in advance.

Hi everyone,
So I've recently gone back to work in a salon after being on maternity leave and it really just isn't working for me I'm coming out with next to no money because I'm struggling for childcare. I am thinking if I could be mobile or even do out a room in the house to run a salon from home that it would work better for me. I just wanted to know people's thoughts as I am so scared to take the leap to go ahead with it.

Thankyou in advance.
Hi Courtney
I’m mobile travelling to peoples houses o love it the flexibility of your own business will suit you better and you will earn more money in the long run.
I find I panic if I have a quiet week but it all balances out in the end
Lisa

Hi everyone,

Thankyou in advance.
I work from an upstairs room in my home and it works well I offer hair extensions and am busy all the time! I offer 1-2-1 appointments strictly by appointment. It would be better for you rather than mobile wouldn’t it x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back