Going golden blonde after bright red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella1981

Reaction score
Please can someone advise, I have a lady with a level 7 roots and 50%grey, the ends are old 66/45.she wants an 8/73, use wella. I was thinking to cleanse the red but I know I will get alot of orange, if I lift it to yellow would an 8/0 and 8/1 work as the yellow will still be there for a nice natural golden blonde or should I just use 8/0 with 6%?any advise would be great x

Please can someone advise, I have a lady with a level 7 roots and 50%grey, the ends are old 66/45.she wants an 8/73, use wella. I was thinking to cleanse the red but I know I will get alot of orange, if I lift it to yellow would an 8/0 and 8/1 work as the yellow will still be there for a nice natural golden blonde or should I just use 8/0 with 6%?any advise would be great x

If you lift to an 8 then I'd re colour using 8/0 + 8/7, if the hair is already golden then, adding 8/7 to it will give you more of the 8/73 tone you want.
Other option would be a colour remover.

Thankyou ronray appreciate your advise 🙏

Latest posts

Back