Going into surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
I am going into surgery for a breast reduction. Has anyone had it done? I am a little bit scared of the idea but excited too. I just want to know what to expect.

I've had the opposite done and the pain wasn't half as bad as I expected! You'll have to sleep at a 45 degree angle for a while and definitely no heavy lifting for at least 6 weeks! Try and be as mobile as you can after it and don't try and be bed bound if you can help it! Lots of protein and veg will help your scars heal quicker too! If you feel sick don't be given codine/co-codamol makes you worse!

Get a good sports bra too something that will make them compact and secure!

And good luck! The best bit is being put to sleep! X

When did we determine Linkles is a male?

Oops. My bad. I am female. I have no idea why ot says that. But I have had massive weight loss. The issue is more to do with oversizing and assymetrical proportions.

Oops. My bad. I am female. I have no idea why ot says that. But I have had massive weight loss. The issue is more to do with oversizing and assymetrical proportions.

What size are you and what size do you want to reduce to if you don't mind me asking x

What size are you and what size do you want to reduce to if you don't mind me asking x
I live in Australia so bare in mind that our sizing schemes may be different. I wear a size 10-12 band and D-E cup depending on band size as the cup size term gets smaller as the band gets larger (10-E is very similarto 12-DD for instance).

Latest posts

Back