Going it Alone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiree53

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

This is my first post on the site so here goes!!

I came across the site purely by accident and I can't believe how useful and cool it is!!! I've learnt so much just by reading all your comments and views etc and it's invaluable info and advice at your finger tips!

I'm a qualified Nail Tech and have been for the past 7/8 years. I have worked in a Salon before but have been working for the past 5 years or so in an office (boring). I've always kept up with my nails and made sure I keep in touch with whats new!

I've decided to give up the day job and start my own business. I've found a great location in a hair salon and I'm about to start work in a week or two and I'm scared to death!! Also very excited about the prospect of having my very own nail bar and making a success of something that I'm passionate about.

I would just like to say thank you Nail Geeks for the advice so far and "watch this space" I intend to be around for a very long time.

Lynn xx

Welcome to the site hun.:hug:

Good luck Lynn, you've picked the perfect time to do this, party season is the best.:hug:

welcome to the site lynn....you have got the right people to ask questions!!

Hi & welcome!

Good luck in your new business venture- can i ask what your arrangement is with the salon- do they get a percentage of your profit or do you pay them flat rate rent- do you share a till, fone pricelists do they help you with advertising & do you buy your own products. i too am trying to find a hair salon to run a business from & just need a few pointers before i speak to any salons.

thanks xx

All the best on your new venture wishing you loadsa luck and lots of success, I am new here too and these guys are just great I am learning soooo much

Latest posts

Back