going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
hi guys its kel here.
I need help with a couple of things.
the first is what is the best insurance to go with and how do i go about getting it to go mobile, and also what do u use when your going to peoples houses, do u use there table or is there anywhere u can get a fold up table from.
thanks alot peeps.x

Firstly, there are loads of places to get insurance, A.N.T. do insurance if you search on here you can get the number, also Beauty Direct do it for about £45 a year for mobile techs.

I would definately get your own table, i got mine from Ikea for £29.99 its a narrow table so easy to use with insrewing legs for transporting it. Never rely on what your client has got other wise you will end up with chronic back ache, headache fromsitting at an angle or slouching, so definately a must. Plus some clients don't have small tables which mean you are stretching over all the time and its not good.

kelli-marie said:
hi guys its kel here.
I need help with a couple of things.
the first is what is the best insurance to go with and how do i go about getting it to go mobile, and also what do u use when your going to peoples houses, do u use there table or is there anywhere u can get a fold up table from.
thanks alot peeps.x
Hi Kelly i am insured with Professional Beauty and that does cover you for mobile.

Also with regards to a table it depends on your budget etc, you can get foldable tables from places like argos, ikea etc or you can buy the mobile tables from beauty express. At the moment i try and primarily work from home but the two clients i did this week were mobile and i used their table but have my own arm and hand cushion rest that i use for support but if i do get more mobile clients will invest in a fold up table but as money is tight lol i was looking at the ones in argos which are quite convenient for carrying around very much like a camping table anyway sorry if this doesnt help x

Thanks guys this is just something i need to get sorted really quickley.
With the insurance i was looking at the babtac but the wanted to no so many things and it was £90 which i thought was alot.To sign up with the ones u gave me what is the best way to go about it, im gonna try soon today.

Hi Ya professional beauty are really good i think it cost me £37.50 or around that price i know it was really good value and they dealt with it over the phone very quickly then i received my certificate and when i do more of the beautician side i will ring them and pay an extra £10 to be covered for beauty treatments x

Hi Ya me again Professional Beauty's number is 0207 610 3001 if you want to give them a call for more info x

Thanks kel.
Im gonna ring them right now and i will let u no how i get on.
Cheers hun.

hi

i got my manicure table from woolworths its a foldng picnic table that is ideal and it has a handle attached only cost £12 wat a bargain xx

Latest posts

Back